Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Nail Color Favorites & Accent Nail Trend

 Finger Paints Circus Peanuts - Essie A Splash of Grenadine - China Glaze Fore Audrey

I'm loving these colors right now. I have been wearing them two at a time in a type of accent nail form. 
It is my favorite way to wear them because I think all the colors look so great together.
I originally got the idea from a video Stefanie & Tracy of 11th Gorgeous posted on 
Youtube earlier this year where Stefanie was rocking it & I loved it. 
They also posted a new video about the new nail trend today so GGYS 11th Gorgeous :)

 For Audrey & A Splash of Grenadine

 Circus Peanuts & A Splash of Grenadine

Circus Peanuts & For Audrey

I purchased Finger Paints - Circus Peanuts & China Glaze - For Audrey
 at my local Sally's Beauty Supply & I purchased Essie - A Splash of Grenadine 
online at Dermstore.com. You can get all 3 of thes a many different locations & sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment